StoneCladd is our patented new world masonry material that provides genuine concrete masonry architecture without all the labour and costs of old world masonry.
With a much lower carbon footprint than old world masonry products / methods.
- Stately precast concrete tiles with a mechanical connection that eliminates the need for building mortars, prep coats, and angle iron.
- Thinner, stronger and lighter precast concrete units that are more durable than conventional masonry veneer materials.
- Engineered rain screen features and integrated drainage behind every StoneCladd unit that also serves as an airspace.
- Mechanical connectors that provide automatic alignment and self-leveling features for a faster, simpler, more weather proof installation.
- No need for building mortars that cannot be applied during rain or snow.
- That depend on the weather not raining or snowing for 48-72 hours after completion.
- Better engineering and constructability at 30 – 50% less cost compared to conventional masonry veneer materials and methods.
StoneCladd is manufactured in Alberta. Plants in BC and Texas are in the works.
StoneWorks also supplies and installs natural quarried stone, granite, slate and flagstone, paving stone, architectural paving slabs, and segmental retaining wall products for hardscape applications in residential and commercial markets.
These two masonry market segments are complimentary to each other and allow for architecture that blends various distinct textures into unique landforms.
Given our innovative materials and production processes StoneWorks is one of the few suppliers that can offer site-specific custom design of these precast concrete elements to provide an exclusive for-your-project only type architecture.